Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hooked on House Home Tour

I decided at the last minute to participate in the Hooked on Houses home tour. The following are pictures from the House that our Design firm set up for the local Parade of homes. I had done 4 prade of homes with the same builder many years ago. One of my bosses was incharge of this project, but with a firm as small as ours, we all seem to work together to help each other out.


Be sure to check out the other houses at "Hooked on Houses" the link is in the sidebar.

Formal living room


Entry way.



Music room / Sitting room



Master suite



Second Floor Library

Second floor Library Fireplace wall








Second Floor Office sitting area



Office area



Guest Room



Family Room



Kitchen obviously



Now for the best part... The childrens play room

It'a small world after all.



Hope you enjoyed this little tour, This house also included a dance studio and many more bedrooms. Our firm did not do anything in these areas, The home owner took on these rooms. Therefore I did not take any pictures of these areas. I will get a picture of the exterior, since I was incaharge of the brick design.

Now on with the tour! Click here to return to the master tour list.

7 comments:

Christeph said...

Just send me directions and a key please Derek, I'm practically packed already! Love it!!!!!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

The children's room had to be the talk of the whole show! Wow - that is over the top isn't it!!
The whole home is beautiful - although we are enchanted with that bedroom - love the color!
Thanks for sharing!
Karla & Karrie

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

What a great house tour. That's one of the biggest beds I think I've ever seen. I wonder how many people it took to carry it in there?

My favorite room has to be the playroom. How fun. I love all the murals on the walls and everything.

Thanks for joining the blog party, Derek! Do me a favor and add this link to the end of your post so people can easily return to the main list of blogs:

http://hookedonhouses.wordpress.com/2008/08/04
hooked-on-house-tours-blog-party-headquarters/

(Sorry--had to split up the link to make it fit.)

Thanks! -Julia

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

What a beautiful home. I love the entryway. And the bed posts...those are massive! Love the playroom. If I was 7 years old, I would never leave that place. Thanks for the tour!

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

Talk about a dream play house! Makes us want to be little girls again. Thanks for the tour!
Karla & Karrie

Neutral Dwelling said...

That playroom makes me want to be a kid again!

Mary said...

How fun! Love the children's room!