Thursday, December 20, 2007

An example to us all


If anyone has made me stop and remember the true meaning of Christmas it would be the Winner of the Sterling Pear prize. She as decided to purchase stocking with her prize and donate them to a worthy charity for Christmas. I have to say I would have been selfish and hurried right out an bought myself something. The fact that she was so eager to help someone else out with her good fortune made me take a good look at myself. Shouldn't we all take a moment to help those in need this time of year. Just as he of who's birth we celebrate would. Thank you Karon for reminding me what Christmas is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just popping in to wish you and your family a Joyous and Blessed Christmas season.

I too would award you first prize.....your house looks so magical with all of its lights.....congratulations.

Have a wonderful holiday season.
Judy xx