Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Confession, and I'm not Sorry one bit.


Okay I know I told you all I was working on some projects and that I would be a way for a while. and that's not entirely untrue. I was working on taking my Family to DISNEYLAND for a week. I Just thought it was better that the whole world didn't know I was going to be gone and my house sitting here empty. Criminals read blogs too you know. Why take the risk. SO Really I was in CA enjoying some Halloween Time at Disneyland. I have to say it wasn't the easiest trip with a 7 yo,a 2 yo, and a wife with one arm. Lets just say I'm tired. I took a ton of pictures and you know what that means . A ton of scrapping to do. I'll share more about the trip after we dig our way out of a weeks worth of travel laundry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kept my lips zipped, LOL. Glad you had such a grand time and can't wait to see all the pictures.

Amy W. said...

Wow! Wish I could have come too! I love Halloween and a Disney one sounds so cool! Can't wait to see the photos and LOs! But I'm also glad to have you back.
Hugs,
-Amy

Zan said...

Sounds like fun.
Can't wait to see the pictures.