Monday, January 10, 2011

The house that built me.

Y
ou know I am drawn to anything house related. I have a really big soft spot for my Grandparents home. This Music video touched me a little bit. I haven't been back to grandparents house in many years. Since my Grandmother passed away and I watched her things being given away to the family, me included, I haven't been able to bring myself to visit the house. It now belongs to my aunt who is doing what she can to save it and make it work for her family. In the process it has lost some of what made it Grandmas house. I'm so desperate to cling to that memory of what it was, that I stay away so that memory will not be clouded by what it is now. Part of me wants to go back and have the memories of my youth play in my head, but I'm sure I would be distracted by the obvious changes to a place I loved. Someday I will make that visit to the house that built me.

Turn the page music off in the side bar before playing the vid.


No comments: