Monday, November 17, 2008

Entry ways.

Julia over at Hooked on Houses had a post about an entry from the 60's. I had a little to much fum posting a comment about it. You'll have to go over there to read it. So it got me thinking about entry ways in general. So I pulled a piture of one of my favorites for you. I couldn't find a still of this one. so you get the movie clip. Its in the movie"oscar" the only stallone movie I own. I like the movie. but I LOVE the set. I could totally live there. IF you haven't seen it, rent it. its worth it just for the sets.

1 comment:

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I have to say these entry ways are a LOT nicer than the one I posted! :-)

I've never seen "Oscar," but based on this clip it looks like I need to rent it. That staircase is amazing. Reminds me of the one in "Gone With the Wind"!