Sunday, February 17, 2008

Home again, Home again, jigitty Jig

Home again from yet another trip to Disneyland. Thanks to the trip I won off the radio. We thought we would go for Valentine's Day and just take the grown ups. Weather was not very good. Very cold an blustery as Winnie the Pooh would say. We still had a lot of fun. A different kind of fun. I did miss my kids ALOT though. Seeing the charachters in the park just isn't as much fun unless you have a child that squeals with delight at the sight of them. It was, however, nice to pass all the cotton candy stands with out having a child meltdown over the answer of NO.
All in all it was a nice time. Now back to work, back to family and back to the Freebies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you had a good time. I love going to Disney World without the kids (although I enjoy it with them too).

nora long said...

I am glad you had a nice time! It is sooooo important for couples to have a least a few days without the kids! Good for you!

Oh, and thank you for the qp!