Sunday, August 26, 2007

Send some their way.


These are our friends the Jenkins. Susan is the supplier of my photoshop addiction. She is the reason I spend countless hours by the light of the monitor. Her husband Cory is a car fanatic. he is the one who brought the red Desoto to Joe's first birthday and to this years Mocktail party. Cory was in a bad motorcycle accident last Friday. Things are looking good for him but hes not out of the woods yet. So whatever your religious belief. Send some prayers or positive energy their way. Bad things sometimes happen to good people. Lets hope for some good things for these good people.

5 comments:

Kristen =) said...

I am very sorry! I am hoping for the best and they have my Prayers!

Anonymous said...

Prayers are being sent at this moment!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for all your swwet thought. Derek you are an amazing friend and wonderful man. I can't thank you enough for all your help. Weeding my front flowerbed was WAY above the call of friendship. I'm so grateful for friends like you and Trish. You are proof that there are angels here on earth. Thanks for all the prayers that were sent out our way. There were so many miricles that our way. The Lord has truley blessed us and showed his love for our family.

Anonymous said...

I hope your friend is making good progress.My thoughts and prayers are with him. My husband also rides a motorcycle and I am always worried about him being in an accident. Bike riders are so vulnerable.

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so very much for the awesome Googleye kit!!
My thoughts and prayers are shared with the Jenkins.