Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Securing my posistion



I had a meeting with the contractor for this historic reproduction home I have been working on. I was thinking that I would be turning a majority of this over to his team to take care of. I have gathered a ton of information for him. I wanted to be sure there was nothing left to someone else's imagination. Being the control freak I am about a project. It looks like I will be involved in this till the end. There is so much of this project that is a custom. I will be doing a lot of designing and drawings to get this home to fool the eye and look older that it actually is {by a 150 years or so}. I'm pouring a lot of myself into this. Since I will never get a home like this of my own at least I can bring it into being even if it is for someone else.

No comments: